DS design and research is searching for an intern or a starting landscape designer from September 2022 on.
We are working on a wide range of projects, landscape strategies, landscape and urban plans and public space design. In all our projects biodiversity, authenticy and innovation are the themes. We invite you to study the websites www.dsla.nl.
We are looking for a candidate who:
◦ is skilled in AutoCad en Adobe programs
◦ has at least 1 year of relevant work experience
◦ speaks English and preferably also Dutch
◦ is availabe for 32 hours/week
◦ is available for a minimum period of 6 months
◦ is currently a (exchange) student in the Netherlands
You can send your motivation letter including portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org directed to Clemens Karlhuber. You will hear from us when you are part of the selection.